Well, I've been Meme'd several times over the past few months, and I've never really had the time to respond. I got memed again today by Stephanie Edwards-Musa, so here I am with a few moments to respond while I wait for an out of state seller to respond to an offer we received on a listing.
So, you want five things about myself that you might not know...
1. I am a VERY competitive person. (What?!?! You knew that? What gave me away?)
2. I love sports, but I prefer playing rather than watching. I used to play soccer, softball, and sand volleyball. I gave all that up when I met my now husband over four years ago as he got me into Wakeboarding. I couldn't risk getting injured playing other sports because then I wouldn't be able to wakeboard. I had never water skied before, so anything having to do with keeping balance on a board on the water was all new to me.
3. I played Clarinet from 6th grade all through high school. I was first chair most of the time. I received a music scholarship for college, but after one day of summer band, I decided I wanted to see what life was like outside Band, so I dropped my scholarship and signed up for debt with financial aid.
4. I have a brother, Erick, who is 20 months older than me. He and his wife, Kathy, live in the DC area.
5. I blogged about this last week, but maybe not everyone read it, but I'm PREGNANT!! I am in my 14th week, and I'm very excited!! This will be my mom's first grandchild and my in-law's second.
I'm sure there are lots more things about me that you would like to know as I can talk up a storm, but I hope you learned something new about me with the above things I chose.
I will now meme: