In the past year, Austin TX has been on 10 Top Ten awards lists for various things.
If you're thinking about moving here, here are a few things to look into.
- July 2008- CNNMoney.com - TOP 10 BEST PLACES TO LIVE- Ranked #7
- July 2008- Forbes.com- BEST CITIES FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS- Ranked #10
- July 2008- Inc.com- BEST CITIES TO DO BUSINESS- Ranked #2
- June 2008- Kiplinger.com- TOP 10 BEST CITIES TO LIVE, WORK, PLAY- Ranked #6
- February 2008- Popular Science- TOP GREENEST CITIES- Ranked #10
- March 2009- Forbes.com- 10 CITIES WHERE AMERICANS ARE RELOCATING- Ranked #2
- February 2009- moviemaker.com- TOP 25 CITIES FOR INDEPENDENT MOVIEMAKERS- Ranked#10
- May 2009- Forbes.com- AMERICA'S BEST BARGAIN CITIES- Ranked #1
- May 2009- Forbes.com- 10 BEST BIG CITIES FOR JOBS- Ranked #1
- 2009- Bestplaces.net- TOP 10 HEALTHIEST CITIES- Ranked #10
Every month, a new survey comes out, but no matter how the numbers are spun, it seems Austin is attracting a lot of attention with all these awards. The locals want people to stay away, but I say, Come on down and let me show you around!!
**Are You Packed Yet?**
Austin TX Real Estate and the surrounding areas of Lakeway, Bee Cave, West Lake Hills, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Spicewood, Circle-C, Steiner Ranch, and everywhere in between... Hill Country Austin TX Real Estate and beyond. Whether you're buying or selling an Austin home, I'll be with you every step of the way.
** #1 Agent in my Office for all of 2008 **
Copyright© 2009 By Donna Harris, All Rights Reserved. You may re-blog with links back to this post.
* Austin TX - Top 10 Awards Summary * was first published on donnahomesblog.com