I've been told be someone, who will remain nameless, that I'm not "funny" when it comes to ActiveRain and my blog posts and that I don't laugh enough, at myself or at others.
For you, Mr. Funnyman, here are some things that crack me up...
- I laughed all the way to the bank when my first buyer here in Austin allotted my largest commission check ever because another agent didn't return his emails.
- I laughed when I received a referral from an agent who contacted three Austin Realtors, and I was the only one who responded back.
- I laughed pretty hard when I received a referral a few weeks ago from an agent that told me, "Honestly, you weren't the first call, but the "other person" never returned my calls or emails."
- I laughed a little harder when I responded to an email that was meant to go to another agent, but the buyer liked that I responded back promptly letting them know I wasn't the "other person" and they're working with me now.
- I laughed hysterically when I received a voicemail last month from someone that said, "Jason, I've called a couple of times and also emailed you, and you have yet to return my messages. I just want to sell my house, so please call me!!" I'll be listing that house after the Holidays.
See, I'm a funny funny person and I see humor in lots of things.
What makes you laugh??
**Are You Packed Yet?**
Austin TX Real Estate and the surrounding areas of Lakeway, Bee Cave, West Lake Hills, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Spicewood, Circle-C, Steiner Ranch, and everywhere in between... Hill Country Austin TX Real Estate and beyond. Whether you're buying or selling an Austin home, I'll be with you every step of the way.
** #1 Agent in my Office for all of 2008 **
Copyright© 2009 By Donna Harris, All Rights Reserved. You may re-blog with links back to this post.
* What Makes You Laugh?? * was first published on donnahomesblog.com